Webcast- Catalyst 9000
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Unity Express

Hello,

I have been working on some changes to my CME setup, try to streamline somethings. But I have seems to now have broken voice mail. I have a DN that has a primary number (101) and a secondary number (1484XXXXXXX), the secondary number is a DID for the phone. I can not get a call to the DID to be answered by Unity. Looking at the logs, right before the SIP call is sent back to the provider I am seeing a 302 Moved Temporarily and I get the provider's voicemail that I use as a backup in case of any internet outages. I have the 101 as the extension number and the 1484 number as the E164 number.

I don't think there are any issues with the communication between CME and CUE, if you call the main number I get the company AA, I can dial 101 from the greeting and it will move to that extension's mailbox without issue after the timeout. I can also call from another internal extension without issue. My guess is something is not right with the number config on the DN. Maybe there is better debugging I should be looking at.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyon!

CreatePlease to create content