Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Holiday Schedule Dependencies

chuck47172
Level 1
Level 1
Cisco Unity Connection Version 12.5.1.13900-35
I'm trying to find a way to list all of the call handlers we have built along with the holiday schedule applied to their schedule.
Something like dependency records on call manager.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply.

I did not see that but I do now!

I know practically nothing about SQL.

So, do I run that command line as it is shown or do I need to modify that for my particular need?

Is running that on the Unity server service impacting in any way?

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb SELECT b.displayname as ActiveSchedule, a.displayname as HolidaySchedule FROM tbl_schedule a JOIN tbl_schedulesetmembermap c ON a.objectid=c.scheduleobjectid JOIN tbl_scheduleset b ON c.schedulesetobjectid=b.objectid where c.exclude=1

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

hi Chuck, 

Did you check the thread here cisco-unity-connection-map-active-schedules-to-holiday-schedules 

Regards, 

Thanks for your reply.

I did not see that but I do now!

I know practically nothing about SQL.

So, do I run that command line as it is shown or do I need to modify that for my particular need?

Is running that on the Unity server service impacting in any way?

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb SELECT b.displayname as ActiveSchedule, a.displayname as HolidaySchedule FROM tbl_schedule a JOIN tbl_schedulesetmembermap c ON a.objectid=c.scheduleobjectid JOIN tbl_scheduleset b ON c.schedulesetobjectid=b.objectid where c.exclude=1

Hi There, 

This specific query doesn't need to be modified and it should run on CUC directly. I tried on my CUC and it gave me the result. 

image.png

Regards,

Do you know how to modify the query to show all of the call handler display names that are built along with the assigned active schedule and holiday schedule?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: