cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity "Self Enrollment" - how can i run a report to see who has enrolled?

andy_vvc2
Level 1
Level 1

We run Unity 5.0 as a standalone cluster. Two servers, one for messages (Exchange) the other handles the link to CUCM etc.

We have noticed that some Subscribers have NOT botherd to 'Enroll' at first login, ie they have not recorded their name or set up any additional greeting.

Can i run a report or search from Unity GUI that will show me subscribers who have NOT yet recorded their name or, better still, who have not yet enrolled?

I have played with the 'Reporting' link on the main web/SA GUI, but i cant see anything obvious within it that points to finding this information.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Andy,

I think a great place to start would be to use this excellent Unity Tool;

Cisco Unity Tools - Subscriber Information Dump (this can create a .csv file that contains much information including the following)

Date of subscriber creation. The date the subscriber was added to the Unity system.

Time of Last Call. Indicates the date and time the user called in to check messages last. This can be handy for finding out which boxes have not been access at all or which ones have not been accessed in a long time. This value is in GMT and not your local time, keep that in mind.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/APP_subr_info_dump_3x.htm

This can also show mailboxes that were created but the "self-enrollment" was never completed. This is documented nicely by two of my favourite NetPros Ginger and Tommer :)

From Tommer;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications%20Applications&topicID=.ee835d2&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddd2a66/0#select...

From Ginger;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications%20Applications&topicID=.ee835d2&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dd7f41e/0#select...

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob! :)

from subscriber information dumb

Thanks Rob - i was sent this same link by our Cisco Account Manager when i contacted him about the same issue with Unity Reports :)

The chap who created the webpage also has a Bio on there too which is cool ! The tool seems very useful, i wil be installing it next week onto our Unity platform.

One quick question - we have Unity 5.0 which is standalone (two servers). Do i install this onto the same server that the mail accounts are stored on? Or do i install it onto the server that runs the SQL etc for Unity?

Hi Andy,

You are always welcome my friend!

The credit for this goes to Tommer and Ginger (you guys ROCK!) I would have thought that this tool would already be located under the Unity Tools Depot on the Unity server itself. This is where it should reside or be installed if it doesn't already exist :)

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: