cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity: Restrict dialing certain ext number from Handler

hauchinango
Level 3
Level 3

I am running Unity 4.2, and have many remote sites. All remote sites' incoming main line is answered by a different Unity call handler.

I have a certain extension that I want to restrict these remote sites from dialing out of the handler. Any suggestions?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unity has no means to do this, this feature is only on CUC 7.X with the CSS and partitions configs which determine what a call handler (among others) can reach.

i assume the number you mention is already a subscriber so it's not possible, if it's a DN in CUCM then modifying the CSS for VM ports would prevent this but for ALL users.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks, that confirmed my suspicion.

Hi Java

How do I  configure this feature in CUCM 7?
Because  I have some branches that can not appear on the screen of the user,  there is no way to do this gives me the details please.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Not sure what you're asking, this is for Unity and how to restrict dialing from a CH.

This is not related to CUCM.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Sorry  if I was not clear I will reformulate my question and open a new  discussion

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: