cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity search

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

I have an extension that is linked to a unity subsriber only by MWI alert. I have over 2000 subscribers on the server. Is there a way to find out which subscriber this extension is configure to alert MWI on ?

1 Reply 1

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

OK I understand that you have an extension set on the MWI extension field and you would like to see which Susbriber has this configuration, is this correct? If yes, then you can try the following:

Go to Enterprise Manager, expand the Databases until you find the UnityDB, select Tables on this DB, on the right select the NotificationMwi table, right click --> open table --> query, select the MwiExtension box then under criteria put the extension that you are trying to find and hit on the ! button on the tool bar. Write down the ParentObjectID of the result. Now close the window and go to the Subscriber table and again open with with the Query and now select the SubscriberObjectID box and under criteria put the ParentObjectID from the previous table, hit on the ! button and you will see which susbriber has assigned that MWI extension.

If this is not what you are looking for, please give me more details.

HTH

//Jorge