Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Subscriber MailBoxes

kumar3880
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have customer who is using Cisco Unity 4.2, which is integrated with MS Exchange for UM delivery of voice messages. Recently there was an error which was related to licensing, that was reported for over-subscription.

The number of subscribers created or available in the Cisco Unity SA webpage is only 7 but under the Licensing information of Cisco Unity the number of Susbscriber mailboxes reflects as 117 ( whereas we are licensed for only 100).

Kindly let me know if there are anymore locations where I have to check for these subscriber mailboxes or do I have to synch with any other components.

Regards

Kumar

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The best thing to do is run the GUSI tool (Gather Unity System Information) which is in the Tools Depot (desktop shortcut).  Find out how many mailboxes you have configured - if it's more than the 100 that you know you are licensed for then you either need to delete unused subscriber accounts/mailboxes or purchase more licensing.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: