cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity system call handler problem

classcompute
Level 1
Level 1

We have our call manager passing calls to a unity system attendant and when we dial the attendant inside we get the correct system call handler and the message and caller input buttoms work, when I call from outside I get the generic message and the caller input buttons don't work,

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How is the call diverted to Unity, does the extension match DN on CTI Route Point?

Can you run unity port monitor against your system to see what digits Unity sees for both the internal and external call?

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x.html

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks I worked with Cisco support and they needed to create a forwarding rule in Unity since Unity didn't understand the message coming from Call Manager which was a Hunt Pilot. Would it have been best for me to create a user and matching extension for my Hunt Pilot in Unity?

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If the call arrived via hunt pilot and needs to go to call handler the routing rule is the way to configure it.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: