Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - Voice commands

Ayaz Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am looking to disable voice command completely.  I don't want users to have the ability save/delete/repeat messages using voice.  I want all users to use the keypad.

I thought this option was COS;

The above options have been unchecked in COS.  If anyone is aware of any additional steps required please let me know.

Thanks,

AK

1 Reply 1

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That should do. Just make sure the COS you are editing is the one that's applied to the user mailboxes and once you uncheck the below under COS it should return to the normal touch tone conversation:

Allow Access to Advanced Features

Allow Users to Use Voice Recognition

For voice recognition to work its enabled under the COS and under user mailbox (under the User Mailbox>Phone Menu) as per below. Only then the voice recognition is enabled if one is not done it will not work:

But once you disable the voice recognition under the  COS - it automatically returns the phone menu input to the classic touch tone conversation.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts and mark the thread as answered if you have no other queries.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: