Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity voicemail time issue

pokwan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you please advice how do you change the time on Unity voicemail? We are using cisco unity ver 5.0

TIA.

PF

4 Replies 4

jehlas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

It is not clear what exactly you are asking, but if you mean the timezone in which each Unity Subscriber (user) is in so that when they receive new messages the time that is stated is in relation to their location, then you can just go to the relevant user from the Unity Admin page, then select profile and under profile you have 'Time Zone', just change that setting to what you require and I believe this should work.

If of course you were speaking of something different, could you please elaborate?

Thanks,

John

John,

Thanks for your information. That was exactly what I was querieing.

Instead of changing profile at a time, can we do to it globally (control panel --> date/time)? 

Does the Cisco Security agent need to be stopped before we stop the the unity service?

Thanks.

PF

Hi PF,

You can simply change the date/time and time zone in control panel and then restart Unity. I am pretty sure that CSA does not need to be stopped!

Thanks,

John

John,

Thanks very much.

PF

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: