Views
Helpful
Replies

Update Line Information via CUCM BAT Tool

mr.marslin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to update one information in LINE by BAT.

My CUCM is 9.1.2.

Because I want to add the "line text label" in everyphone.

But only setup the same value by Phone -> Update phone.

I cannot upload one CSV file, and config the difference name in ervey line.

How Could I do about it?

Thanks for your help. ^^

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can develop a SQL update query to do this from CLI, let us know exactly which field you want to update.

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your help!

I want to update the "Line text label"&"ascii line text label" in every phone's line1.

Thanks.

From CLI run:

run sql update devicenumplanmap set (label, labelascii) =  ('whatever', 'whatever') where fknumplan = (select pkid from numplan where dnorpattern = '')

create a text file with multiples of these wherer you replace the "whatever" as your desired label and with the extension of the DN you want to change it for.

HTH,

Chris

Do  you know any SQL update command to set DN's recording profile to enable and assign a recording profile?

Thank you. 

With version 9.1 and higher..maybe 8.6 I cant remember it is very easy to do what you want without a SQL anything... Ill log int oto work later and confirm the settings below...

BULK ADMIN - Update Phones - Update Lines 

Filter what you are looking for if you need to by device pool or one of the other variables. 

Recording profile is down towards the bottom , just like it is normally. 

Check the box next to that setting to make sure it is applied. 

Bottom of the screen gives you the option to run the job immediately or delay it. 

@Chris Deren  what would the sql string look like if i wanted to update the Display (Caller ID) of a line?

Something like:

update devicenumplanmap set (display, displayascii) = ('Micheal Jordan', 'Micheal Jordan') where fknumplan = (select pkid from numplan where dnorpattern = '5555')

@Chris Deren   That's fantastic!  Thanks for your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: