cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

update users caller input unity connection 7

gene
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a way to export all the mailboxes and do some chnages to the caller input section. We are doing some dial plan changes that require that to be changed. I am talking about 3000 mailboxes so looking for a good way to do it. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Amine Nouasri
Level 3
Level 3

You can edit extensions in bulk mode and apply the changes to the caller input once and submit.

Hope this would help!

most every user has a different 0 out number. I need to change these from 4 to 10 digits. I would need to do this with some type of file push.

The way I would do this would be export all users out using Bulk administration tool to a CSV, modify the 0 out extensions and import the relevant data back in  and use the Update button in Bulk administration tool. I know this works in version 8 and above but not quite sure about 7 and I dont have a version 7 server handy.

Please rate useful posts.

Please rate useful posts.

Thats a great idea but unfortunatly the caller input keys seem to be completly left out of this bat export.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: