I have three server (one publisher and two subscribers) , i would like to upgrade CUCM from 4.2 to 9.1 to two UCS 7000 business edition M3 , and i read Jump-flash cut steps to UCS pdf , my Questions :
- to upgrade three servers publisher and two subscribers parallel how it will be ?
- to upgrade from 4 to 9 ,i need to get the backup by dma from 4 to 7.1 then apply or restore UCS ( 7.1 installed on it ) , what is the dma name i need for this step
- instead of going to follow upgrade steps (long story) , can i get backup from version 4 by BARS and prepare it in CSV file then in UCS version 9.1 i can put all phones 1200 phones by BULK file , in other words install immedialtly version 9 on UCS then use BULK file to add phones. it is ok ? any recommendations or concentrations about that ?
1. Always upgrade Publisher first and then you can do subs in parallel
2. Data Migration Assistant, download latest one for your 4.2 version
3. You could to some extend, but it would require a lot of manual modifications as the files are different, also there is no export feature in CUCM 4.2 so all entities such as route patterns, CSS, partitions, etc would need to be recreated.
Configuring Cloud Connected PSTN (CCP) – Easy as 1-2-3!
STEP 1: PREPARE
Before you can configure your CCP in Control Hub, you must procure PSTN services from an authorized Webex Calling CCP Partn...
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions
This topic is a chance to discuss more about how to read Cisco Unified Communications trace files. In this session, Cisco D...