cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade to version 9

gkeel
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently preparing to upgrade my Cisco Unified Communications pieces to version 9 from version 8.5/8.6.  I know that there are now quite a few dependencies but I am not sure I have found them all.  However, I would really like to be able to do this update a little at a time rather that trying to get everything upgraded over a Sunday and hoping they will all work be working together just fine.

I have Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster vers 8.5.1 which will require a refresh upgrade for both the publisher and the subscriber.

I have Cisco Unified Presence (single server) vers 8.6.3 which will need to be upgraded.

I have Cisco Unity Connection vers 8.6.2 which will require upgrade.

and finally, Cisco Contact Center Express vers 8.5.1 to upgrade.

I know the Communications Manager has to be first and that the Presence will probably have to go along with it.  That I could probably handle but was wondering about the Unity Connection continuing to work as well as the Contact Center Express.  Needless to say, all of these systems are really very integrated together and have many dependencies.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Gene

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUC will work, as for UCCX review the UCCX compatibility matrix

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: