Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrading Service Release

varunkumar1091
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out the exact procedure to upgrade the service pack from ES10 to the latest one. Right now we are running 4.2(3)es10 and this version doesnt supports cisco 7916 modules.**latest SR Release: ciscocm.4-2-3-sr4b*** Is this stable? Any suggestion with some documnents which will be helpful for me to do the service release upgrade.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

4.2(3) is the most stable version when it comes to windows platforms.

there's a reason the ES count is not as high as 140 or something like that, as with 4.1(3) version

the process is really simple, once you download the SR simply copy it to each server in the cluster and install it one server at a time, PUB then SUBs.

if you can perform a cluster reboot after the install to sync SDL layer even better. there's nothing more to the install of a SR

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello

I have one more question?

Our cluster has one publisher,3 sub and 2 IPCC servers. Just to know if upgrading SR on Call Manager affects anything on IPCC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: