Views
Helpful
Replies

User / Network locale dosen't exist for Georgia Country

oscar cordero
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Im in georgia installing the CUCM 8.6, but when try configuring there isnt Georgian languaje for the user and network locales, I search on download cisco, but also there isnt georgian languaje, what suppose I have to do?.

Also I need to install a E1 (Primary line) with a gateway, but during configuration I dont know what network  locale configure!!!.

kind regards.

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If a langues is not supported, that means it is not available, and you will have to use English or any other language.

Same as for network locale, and any other localization subject.

Paolo is correct, check out Localization section of the data sheet:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps556/data_sheet_c78-652908.html

it lists all supported user and network locales and Goerigia is not listed, perhaps Russian might be something you could do?

HTH,

Chris

oscar cordero
Level 1
Level 1

we will use for user locale the united kingdom english. because they hate russian, have politic problems and they languaje is georgian and is completely diferent than russia.

but how can i check wich network locale?  i'm going to install 2 pri E1.  if the network locale is not the same than telco company the could fail? or network locale not afect the E1?

thanks so much.

Network locale will simply affect the tones that are heard, i.e. ringback, etc, most of them are pretty much the same in Eastern Europe I think, so pick one from neighbor country for that.

HTH,

Chris