Views
Helpful
Replies

Username or password is incorrect

Dementyeff
Level 1
Level 1

Hello people

I am pretty new to the community so hello there :-)

I am setting up the Cisco Jabber on the computer in domain

I am receiving the message "Your username or password is incorrect"

I have checked the login name via https://<CUCM IP>:8443/cucm-uds/clusterUser?username=<userid>

I am good to connect and also the LDAP is connected correctly to the CUCM

For other users it is working and I cannot login to the Cisco Jabber

Can you please advice what I need to check/do/patch?

Thanks a lot in advance

5 Replies 5

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Do you have all SRV records configured and the jabber config file setup on CUCM?
What Version CUCM?
Do you have IM&P configured and all service profiles setup in CUCM User Management.

In the Jabber client, you can select Help > Report a Problem to download the sign in / sign out looks to review what the app is doing.

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since you mention that for users it is working, have you Provisioned correct your "Active LDAP Synchronized User" on your CUCM, in order  to have Cisco Jabber? (CUCM Admin Page->User Management-> End User)

Apart from assigning on the user as Controlled Device the Cisco Jabber, you will need to make sure that you have checked on the Service Settings->

"Home Cluster" and

"Enable User for Unified CM IM and Presence (Configure IM and Presence in the associated UC Service Profile)"

Moreover, you will need to make sure that you have assigned (at least) the "Standard CCM End Users" Role to the user.

Hope this helps,

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hello George

Thank you for the reply

1)  Active Enabled LDAP Synchronized User is the same in the Jabber as in the CUCM -> End User -> Second row username

2) Service settings - Look at the attached picture, this is set up as well

3) I am assigned to the Standard CCM End users, Standard CCM Super users and the group for all company employees already

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the user assigned on IM&P?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime

What do you mean by HTH and Java?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: