cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Users not available to add to line group

nigelibbertson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add users to a new line group but some of the users I would like to add are not showing up in the list as available.

The common link between them is that they are all IPCC agents will that stop them being added to a new line group or is something else stopping me adding them?

Regards

Nigel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nigel,

I would think you may be hitting this restriction;

End points not supported in hunt groups

— Do not assign agent phones, CTI ports, or route points

that are used by Unified CCX to hunt groups.

From;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/release/guide/uccx851rn.pdf

Cheers!

Rob

"What you don't have you don't need it now" 

- U2

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

it should be available for line group. It doesn't matter if it is IPCC extension or not. Did you try to search in the list available.

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nigel,

I would think you may be hitting this restriction;

End points not supported in hunt groups

— Do not assign agent phones, CTI ports, or route points

that are used by Unified CCX to hunt groups.

From;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/release/guide/uccx851rn.pdf

Cheers!

Rob

"What you don't have you don't need it now" 

- U2

Rob is absolutely correct (+5 buddy), it has never been supported to add contact center DNs to line groups, however I have never seen this actually being enforced.  In either case you should not be adding them as that may lead to issues.  What I do in environments that require backup hunting for call centers is assign the personal DNs of the agents to the line groups.

HTH,

Chris