cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

utilizing existing sip circuit terminated on cisco voice gateway over the wan for alcatel pbx

rajuchandu87
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I have one requirement from my client they want to utilize the existing sip circuit which contains 1000 DID/DOD numbers 58XXX terminated on cisco voice gateway 3945 and being used by cisco for 500 users and require to use 200 numbers over the wan for the remote alcatel pbx site.Is this possible.

the Call Flow: SIP Provider---CUBE---H323---CUCM8.5

Ex: if they use  200 numbers 588XX to 58999 if any calls come for this numbers it should go to the alcatel pbx. can anybody provide me the best approach to deal with this type of situation with some sample configuration.

Thanks and Regards.

1 Reply 1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is the integration between the alcatel pbx and the gateway? Is it TDM or is it SIP?

ALl you need to do is configure dial-peers with destination-pattern 588XX and send it to the alcatel PBX..Its that simple

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: