Views
Helpful
Replies

UWL license for Third party SIP phones

jacinto1m
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering what UWL license do third party SIP phones (basic and advance) require?

STANDARD

or

PROFESSIONAL

Thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

Hello Friends,

I have the same doubt about it. I´m going to add a Revolabs FLX conference phone and I don´t know what kind of license i can use. If you read the Cisco document, it says the Third-party SIP devices can use Enhanced or Enhanced Plus or UWL STD or UWL Pro. However jacinto1m says it uses UWL. Could anyone say what the type of license is for Third-party SIP devices on UCM?

Thanks in advance

Claudio Quiroz

Voice Engineer

Hello Friend,

I found the answer about SIP Third Party. It uses Enhanced license.

The following is an extract about the license types for the Unified Communications Manager:

Enhanced User Connect License:
Supports one device, including all Basic devices, plus advanced (voice and video) call control features including desktop and mobile clients. (For example: Cisco 3911, Cisco 3951, Cisco 6941, Cisco 6945, Cisco 6961, Cisco 79xx, Cisco 89xx, Cisco 99xx, Cisco E20, Cisco TelePresence EX60, Cisco TelePresence EX90, third party SIP)

Source: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration Guide,
Release 9.1(1)

Hi Team,

whether 3rd party SIP device advanced and basic consume difference type of license?

Thank you,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: