cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Verint V5 SP2 HFR2 Recording with Cisco BE6000 version 10.5.2 , DMS JTAPI Recording Problem

Mr Thura
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friend,

I would like to get your suggestion for my issue. Currently I am using Verint V5 SP2 HFR2 VOIP Recording Server integrated with Cisco BE6000 Call manager (Ver 10.5.2). I am using Dual Media Stream using JTAPI VoIP Delivery Method to record from Cisco IP Phone 7841.

Currently I am getting problem as follow.

(1) CTILink Module receive "Start & Stop Events"

(2) RM Client Module start Recording and changed to Red Channel Bar.

(3) After getting Stop Events in CTILink Module, Recording Channel Bar not change back to Standby mode and NO Recording was created and recorded.

Diagnose: I noticed in wireshark that some RTP packets are coming from IP Phone (10.26.139.33) to recorder (10.26.139.10) & also noticed that from Recorder to IP phone as (Port Unreachable). 

If someone face same problem as me, please kindly share your suggestion.

Thank You.

3 Replies 3

Jay Schulze
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Did you ever find solution? Having exact same issue.

Have you resolved the issue? Do you have any sort of documentation for the Verint setup with CUCM?

Best Regards

Also looking for some documentation from Verint as well.  We are trying to set up a SIP Trunk without success.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: