Views
Helpful
Replies

Version 12

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi

I am setting up collaboration version 12 in my lab. I have CUCM 12 and CUC 12 (seems now 2 different iso files)

But till now I don't see IM&P version 12. Is this not released yet, or did something change?

Any idea?

Thanks

JH

19 Replies 19

Lets keep it in English as this is the English forum, and someone else might use this info.

There is no base 12.0 image posted, take another look, what you see are the SU1 images for CUCM and CUC. SUs are always available to download. There is no SU for IM&P, thus, there is no download.

Even for SU1 it clearly states:

US Export Restricted - full encryption capabilities (non-bootable) - For upgrades from 12.x only. Upgrades from 11.x or earlier versions must be requested via PUT (www.cisco.com/upgrade) or purchased to obtain necessary licenses.

You can reach out to your SE/AM to talk about this, so they can discuss this with the BU as to why they have this process in place.

Currently, there is no way around this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

at PUT I am able to download CUCM file only not IM&P, how should IM&P be installed? I have tried to use some presence OVA however installer just displays CUCM app.

Thanks you.

Thank you Jaime,

Why are ISO Images ISO for CUCM and Cisco Unity Connection are published in the Cisco Download Software Site, however IM & Presence   doesn´t appear. Is this a Cisco Mistake??

Pero por qué la Imagen de Presence de Upgrade no aparece y las de CUCM y Unity Connection si, me parece que es más tramite, adicional no es una nueva instalación, es un proceso de upgrade.

Read previous reply, already answered that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello, sorry for the random reply.    By any chance you could help me get a bootable ISO for CUP 12.5?

Im afraid the case agents wont know what I need and judging from this thread, you do.

I super appreciate your help/advice.

Nicole Ivy

nivy@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: