Views
Helpful
Replies

Version 12

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi

I am setting up collaboration version 12 in my lab. I have CUCM 12 and CUC 12 (seems now 2 different iso files)

But till now I don't see IM&P version 12. Is this not released yet, or did something change?

Any idea?

Thanks

JH

19 Replies 19

Starting from 11.5 IMP and CUCM are in the same ISO

Don't think so, I have installed many 11.5 installations and IMP has it's own iso and ova file

CUCM and CUC 'share' and iso file, but with different ova files

Maybe you mean from version 12?

Thanks

Jan

No, that's definitely wrong, on 11.5 CUCM/CUC shared the ISO, and IM&P had a separate ISO

On 12.x, now you have one ISO for each one of those products, I show how you use a different ISO on the upgrade to 12.x videos I created.

Supported Versions

The following software versions apply to Release 12.0(1):

• Cisco Unified Communications Manager 12.0.1.10000-10

IM and Presence Service 12.0.1.10000-12

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

My bad ... Big sorry for my silly answer. I shouldnt be posting while
watching new year show here in dubai :(

My apologies.. stepping away for a while till I recover :)

Hello Jaime

I can't find the IM&P version 12 for download, only the recovery iso

Is IM&P 12 released?

Jan

For some reason the BU decided that they would NOT post the base image for 12.x and that you'd have to forcefully use PUT to get the images. From what I know, now you get the CUCM and IMP images in the CUCM 12.x media kit.

HTH

java

Hello Jaime

OK, clear, I shall check with Cisco in my country

Thanks

Jan

Were you ever able to obtain the base ISO for IM&P 12? I am in the same boat and still do not see in software download or in PUT. 

We are a Cisco partner, and Cisco in my country published the image for me

Hi Jaime,

Cisco partner here.  We have a customer who subscribed to a Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan (first time selling Flex) and they can't access PUT with the contract numbers or the subscription ID's.  The error I get in PUT is "110 - The products covered under this service contract (XXXXXXXX) do not currently have any available major upgrade releases or do not require upgrades to be ordered through the Product Upgrade Tool."

I believe the order modification will get them the 12.x licenses but how are they supposed to gain access to the 12.x Base images?

Hi Please check section 5 and 6 of this guide https://salesconnect.cisco.com/open.html?c=c770fdfb-e359-41c8-a028-272d1cbf587a
Thanks
ashish

Response Signature

Hi Jaime

I have the same problem. Could you get the ISO upgrade image for IM & Presense 12.X?

@j.huizinga wrote:

Hello Jaime

I can't find the IM&P version 12 for download, only the recovery iso

Is IM&P 12 released?

Jan

Yes, but I have direct access to the images, any partner or customer needs to use PUT to order the CUCM media kit which will have CUCM, IM&P and PCD.

HTH

java

##- Gracias Jaime,

Pero por qué la Imagen de Presence de Upgrade no aparece y las de CUCM y Unity Connection si, me parece que es más tramite, adicional no es una nueva instalación, es un proceso de upgrade.

-##
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: