Views
Helpful
Replies

VG-450 Secure SCCP - Rejected

Ben Yosef
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to register VG-450 secure SCCP but i get on the CUCM rejected.

I've already sign the VG on the Root CA and upload it to the VG, I didn't upload it to the CUCM because they have the same Root certificate.

I have the appropriate license for secure so its not a license problem.

Thanks for helping.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ben Yosef
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks for replying, the problem has been solved.

At the start I did revocation check none, I changed the none and its worked fine.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Pretty sure you need to load it as a callmanager-trust even with the same root CA being used. 

I have multiple docs that say to do this.

Below is one example.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/vg-series-gateways/212138-Configure-VG224-SCCP-Secure-Encrypted.html

I assume restarting the callmanager service will be a major service impact for you and that is why you are hesitating?

If so I recommend engaging tac on that question for the completed answer on why it is needed for the cert exchange.

Have you  configured secure mode configurations on gateway and configured all required configurations ?your CUCM is it in Mixed mode ?. Since its from the same root CA, I don't see a need to upload it to CUCM. The guides use self-signed which should be uploaded to the CUCM.

Response Signature

Ben Yosef
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Thanks for replying, the problem has been solved.

At the start I did revocation check none, I changed the none and its worked fine.

Great and thanks for the confirmation on the gateway certs not needing to be manually uploaded. I do agree they shouldn't need to be.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: