Views
Helpful
Replies

VG224 with CCM 7.1.2 using SCCP

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I configured a VG224 with CCM 7.1.2 using the SCCP protocol to the analog stations have more features. All 24 branches have been registered in CallManager, but when I make calls to PSTN'm having some problems on IDD calls, 0800 and Services and Emergencies.

IDD calls to have the following problem:

CallManager Route Pattern in -> 000.!

When the extension that is registered in VG224 dials happens the following symptom:

- The user hears a busy tone after 5 seconds and the call is routed to the Voice Gateway and is normally completed. Users are complaining of busy tone before the call is completed. Below is the flow of the call.

- User Dials -> call the match on Route Pattern -> User hears a busy tone -> call is routed to the Voice Gateway -> User listens to the Ring Back -> call is completed normally.

I've done some tests, instead of putting the character! (Exclamation mark), put X Calls do not have problems, busy tone stopped happening before the call is completed.

Only one problem that has international calls and 0800 calls and services are of varying sizes can not create routes with X.

Has anyone had a problem like this?

Below are the settings VG224.

Regards,

Vinicius

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Edited.

spazziani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The problems are different is a problem with MGCP and SCCP with other different sites.

dave.hodgkiss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Why don't you be more granular with you route patterns and seperate them out.

Example of freephone numbers in Spain

0.[8-9]0[02]XXXXXX

Mobile

0.[6-8]XXXXXXXX

National

0.9[1-9]XXXXXXX

Sounds to me like you may have overlap in your dialplan.

Regards

Dave

Hi,

My routes are configured this way, but routes to DDI
(international) and 000.!. I have that route because here in Brazil LINKS
international numbers of digits have varied so that the route and
done this way.

Follow the link below to solve this problem:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3261380#3261380

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: