Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VGW Sip trunk Invite looks to field "to" in header for calling party

Hello Community, the sip provider send us the authentication name in sip invite header instead of the called party. The called party in the field "to" is right. I try to use sip profiles to manipulate the voice gateway that they look into the "to" field for the calling party, but I it works not.

Have I any chance to manipulate the voice gateway that they looks into the "to" field?

Any help are appreciate.

Thanks Armin

549051: Dec 18 18:27:54.702:  //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/DPM/dpMatchPeersCore:

Calling  Number=D2000101000, Called  Number=D2000101000, Peer Info  Type=DIALPEER_INFO_SPEECH

HTH, please rate all useful posts!       

HTH, please rate all useful posts and right answers.
17 Replies 17

I am not the only one. This is only one example.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1164932#1164932 A short extract: " I have downloaded some documentation from Cisco but this is already to complicated."

No, I struggle all the time arround to find the right one.

How I should search? First is, I should search in IP telephony or in Voice over IP? In which category? Which terms and definitions, all people use different terms and definitions! When I use the common search functionality I can´t find documentation only threads and so on........

Why Cisco have a Documentation Guide? Because it is to much docu. I have never saw that someone have a documentation Guide for Documentation.

How I should go about that?

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

There are so many ways to search..You can use google, you can search here in IP Telephony forum..I have written even few examples on how to configure CUBE, and the issue you face we have dealt with it several times here on the Forum. It takes patience, determination and will to succeed to find things and learn things..

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Hello Community, I got help from a german colleague Sorry for the dealy.

request INVITE peer-header TO copy "<>" u01

request INVITE sip-header SIP-Req-URI modify “.*@(.*)” “INVITE sip:\u01@111.111.111.1:5060 SIP/2.0

or

request INVITE sip-header TO copy "<>" u01

request INVITE sip-header SIP-Req-URI modify “.*@(.*)” “INVITE sip:\u01@111.111.111.11:5060 SIP/2.0