Level 1
Level 1

Just want to know if this is possible on this appliance

and the way to go about

8 Replies 8

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can have the basic adhoc/meet-me for aduio conferencing and the basic two way video conferencing with video end points. If you want to look at anything higher than that you will need to look into something like CWMS etc.

-Terry

Hi,

Please refer the link which says u need to have CUCM 8.6 or higher along with ISR G2

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/voice-video-conferencing-isr-routers/qa_c67-649850.html

regds,

aman

I just want the basic video conferencing an and advanced ad hoc if possible too

Basic Video calls are possible with CUCM8.5 with one to one video call but not multi-party. 

You will need to have at least CUCM 8.6 as per above post from Aman or have a conferencing solution.

-Terry

Hello guys

Am trying to do call forwarding but is not going through nor normal conf 

is there a particular conf i can activate 

so that this works

OK, let's go back one step, what HW do you have to work with????

Audio conferences, you can do with the CUCM SW CFB, for video, you need dedicated resources, which you need to buy.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

i got it

serviceability

and under media resource

later make sure region is well configured 

and i use system default for called on the pool which is then used to config the phones

i got it

serviceability

and under media resource

later make sure region is well configured 

and i use system default for called on the pool which is then used to config the phones

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: