cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Video Conferencing on ISR G2 PVDM3

Hi 

I'm working on configuring Video conferencing bridge on Cisco 2921 router , but i can't add the command part : "video homogeneous" in the "dspfarm profile 1 conference " command 

Do youy have any suggestions .

Regards

Ahmed 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Engager

You seem to be on 15.1(3)T4

You seem to be on 15.1(3)T4 and respective command is available from 15.1(4)M. IMO you need to upgrade IOS else wait if Deji has some other point on it.

- Vivek

9 REPLIES 9
Engager

Please check and verify the

Please check and verify the following configuration;

voice-card x

dspfarm

dsp services dspfarm

voice-service dsp-reservation xx

- Vivek

Contributor

Thanks Vivik , they are

Thanks Vivik , they are inserted but i can't also add the reservation command (command unrecognized )

VIP Mentor

What IOS are you running..

What IOS are you running..

Can you send

sh version

sh diag

Please rate all useful posts
Contributor

Hi Ayodeji , please find them

Hi Ayodeji , please find them attached here 

Engager

You seem to be on 15.1(3)T4

You seem to be on 15.1(3)T4 and respective command is available from 15.1(4)M. IMO you need to upgrade IOS else wait if Deji has some other point on it.

- Vivek

Contributor

Many thanks Vivik .

Many thanks Vivik .

Regards

Ahmed 

Engager

Please note that video

Please note that video conferencing is supported since 15.1(4)M till 15.5(3)M. On which version you are?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/tdm-gateways/bulletin-c25-735945.html

- Vivek

Cisco Employee

Ahmed, please note that Video

Ahmed, please note that Video conferencing and transcoding on the PVDM3 modules is not longer supported by Cisco. The alternative solution for the customers now is to move to the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Units (MCUs) which are being marketed as the solution for video conferencing and also support transcoding.

Contributor

Hi Sreekanth

Hi Sreekanth

Thanks , i got that response from them .

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/tdm-gateways/bulletin-c25-735945.html

even they gave it a bug ID : CSCus97643

Regards

Ahmed 

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards