Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Conferencing on ISR G2 PVDM3

Hi 

I'm working on configuring Video conferencing bridge on Cisco 2921 router , but i can't add the command part : "video homogeneous" in the "dspfarm profile 1 conference " command 

Do youy have any suggestions .

Regards

Ahmed 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You seem to be on 15.1(3)T4 and respective command is available from 15.1(4)M. IMO you need to upgrade IOS else wait if Deji has some other point on it.

- Vivek

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please check and verify the following configuration;

voice-card x

dspfarm

dsp services dspfarm

voice-service dsp-reservation xx

- Vivek

Thanks Vivik , they are inserted but i can't also add the reservation command (command unrecognized )

What IOS are you running..

Can you send

sh version

sh diag

Please rate all useful posts

Hi Ayodeji , please find them attached here 

You seem to be on 15.1(3)T4 and respective command is available from 15.1(4)M. IMO you need to upgrade IOS else wait if Deji has some other point on it.

- Vivek

Many thanks Vivik .

Regards

Ahmed 

Please note that video conferencing is supported since 15.1(4)M till 15.5(3)M. On which version you are?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/tdm-gateways/bulletin-c25-735945.html

- Vivek

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ahmed, please note that Video conferencing and transcoding on the PVDM3 modules is not longer supported by Cisco. The alternative solution for the customers now is to move to the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Units (MCUs) which are being marketed as the solution for video conferencing and also support transcoding.

Hi Sreekanth

Thanks , i got that response from them .

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/tdm-gateways/bulletin-c25-735945.html

even they gave it a bug ID : CSCus97643

Regards

Ahmed 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: