cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video for Inter Cluster Trunk

mhm_ameen
Level 1
Level 1

hi, we set up inter cluster trunk using SIP between Cluster A 10.5 and Cluster B 12.5, audio calls working but video not working. need help please?

also for audio sometines one way audio issue is coming?

7 Replies 7

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Have you checked the logs, if there are some video codecs in the sip messages?

Have you "enabled" the video bandwith in the locations / regions assigned to the sip trunks on both CUCMs?

--- Please rate this post as "Helpful" or accept as a solution, if your question has been answered ---

hi and thx for reply, how can i check telogs and which logs to look for?

regarding locations and regions am little confused how it can be worked betwwen clusters since region you specify region and remote region in the same cluster then create 2 DP for each location, same for location , what i mean how to enforce region and location over interclustur ?

Maybe you have heard about the tool RTMT? to download logs from CUCM

About the region/location:

I didn't say anything about enforcing it over the inter cluster trunk.

You should check the location / region setting in each cluster. Check the video bandwidth in the region, that you assigned to the SIP trunk via the DP. And also the video bandwidth in the location, that you assigned to the SIP trunk directly.

Are there any restrictions between the region / location used for the SIP trunk and any other regions / locations (e.g. that are used for the phones)?

Do this in both clusters independently.

BTW:

Which "trunk" have you configured exactly? Standard SIP trunk?

ok will modify region and location and test, another question please if i call from cluster A to cluster B as SIP , audio is orking very fine, but if i call from endpoint with SIP to SCCP audio sometimes not working like one way audio and we have to call more than 1 to make it work

Maybe you have some routing or FW issues, that route the traffic between the phones incorrectly, or that a FW is blocking the audio streams.

but as i informed for SIP to SIP no issue using same route smae VLAN, only if calling SIP to SCCP.

The ICT trunk has a region assigned on both ends, that's how it works between the clusters.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: