Views
Helpful
Replies

Video via intercluster trunk

amarmn1975
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

We have two cluster CMM 4.1 & CUCM 7.1.5. I established an intercluster Trunk between them, the audio calls ar going fine, but ther is an issue with the vedio calls. Please help if there is a special configuration should be applied in both cluster.

thanks..

6 Replies 6

amarmn1975
Level 1
Level 1

I forgot  that i am using, 7985 with CCM 4.1 and 9971 with CUCM 7.1.5

Hi

Have you verified that the location assigned to the ICT has sufficient video bandwidth assigned?

Also that the combination of the phone's region and the ICT's region (as assigned to it's device pool) permits a suitable amount of video bandwidth?

Do you have 'Media Termination Point Required' checked on the ICT? That only permits audio if using the CCM built in MTP.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for your replay.

Just to clarify that the video calls are going fine with 7985, but with 9971 and 7985 no.

Thanks..

So you have 7985s on both sides of the ICT that can do video calls between themselves?

Do you have a 7985 and 9971 that can make video calls between themselves on the same cluster?

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yes in the same cluster 7985 and 9971 can do, but in different no .

Note : I have ccm 4.1 and cucm 7.1.5

Thanks..

schemberg
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

we ran into same issue. I think it is related to CM 4.1 and new video phones (using h.264?!). A direct intclustertrunk between CUCM 7.1 clusters works like a charm, but not across a CM 4.1.

Regards

Axel