cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

view package.C from CLI

kirill1980
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, how I can view code of builtin:Some_Package.C C Script from CLI?

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No. it's an internal module and is not viewable.

Thank you for your answer. After I change IOS there no builtin russian_package.C in it and I cannot configure TCL application with prefix RU ('paramspace russian' command not available in config-app-param). Please advise me how configure a service in this new IOS.

Hi,

you may need to write a tcl language script to support a different language:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a00800f2405.html

There is also additional documentation in the "TCL/IVR 2.0 programming guide", and a more complete example under "developer central".

Now I have language translation TCL script. But parameters registered under this namespace 'language' and 'prefix' is undefined. I dont understand fully where I should configure 'param register' and 'package provide' command.

Hi, these command are documented in the "TCL IVR API version 2.0 programming guide".

Note I personally I've never used them, so I don't know of any related issue.

As an appreciation to those providing answers, please rate useful posts using the scrollbox below!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: