Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice DHCP/TFTP over MPLS issues

yamikani2g2
Level 1
Level 1

Voice DHCP/TFTP over MPLS issues

I have a small issue. I have a CME latest version (V12.0) that two has to be shared in two sites. Everything works like a charm on site A. i have since split them.

Site B 192.168.2.X

Site A 192.168.1.X

Voice VLAN 192.168.10.X (working on site A)

Challenges

1. I have site A and B connected via MPLS and i have both networks reachable to each other. Phones on Site B are picking DHCP IP addresses in 192.168.2.X range which is Windows Server. I know of option 150 that i can put on site B to point the phones my DHCP Voice Pool server that is on site A in the 192.168.10.X range. ( Assist me here)

2. Phones on Site A work but i dont seem to make the phones on site B pick IP addresses in the right range even if there is end to end reachability on all networks.

Further more with my ITSP that is giving me the SIP trunk i have one more issue.

a) They are providing me with 2 VLANS one is connecting me to access to site B through MPLS

b) I have another VLAN that i am connecting to the SIP service

Issue is my Voice Network (CME) has to traverse this router (CPE) to get to the SIP server of the ITSP i have NAT am meant to believe i need to configure NAT exemption foice traffic aka port forwarding. I need some one to assist in looking at my options. Attached is the CPE configuration should anyone need a diagram i will attach.

0 Replies 0