Level 1

Hello all,

I have the CUCM 8.6 also we have

hunt pilot Nr. 993

this Hunt Pilot have a Hunt group (Sales) for 5 othe number

----------------------

when I call 993 the call well forword to this up number

what I ask for ?

when the Sales group call any number in PSTN than the PSTN see  only 993 with full E.164number

+44574456-441 need to call PSTN like +496054125412 than he see only +44574456-993 <<<<< the hunt Pilot

Mean

In normal

PSTN/Internal Phones—>Hunt Pilot—>Hunt List—>Hunt Group—>Hunt Member

what I need and ask for

Hunt Member ---> Hunt Group ---> Hunt Pilot ---> PSTN

can we make this ?

thank you for help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Still not cristal clear. Do you want the caller to see 993 as the called number when they make a call to PSTN?

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Abdullah Hashim wrote:

yes that what I need

the external called, on PSTN, that should see that the call comes from 993, aka calling from +44574456993

Okay, glad that we finally sorted out what you want to accomplish.

You should be able to do that if you follow the procedure in my first answer.

Please rate useful posts.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Not 100% certain that I understand your question, but if you ask for if you can set the caller ID to a specific DN, in your case the DN for the hunt pilot. Yes that can be done. Create a PT that holds a set of TP(s) that match the PSTN calls and set the caller ID to whatever you need it to be. The exit CSS for these TPs need to see the PTs for normal external call routing.

Make sure that the phone/line CSS(s) can't see the PTs for the normal call routing, since you need to route the calls to via the TPs first to set the CLID.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

thank you roger for your answer

no I don't Mean that

I need to say

when all Sales Hunt group number need to call any number in PSTN 

the PSTN caaler ID is the hunt Polit number 993

Mean any number in this group like 444 call any number in PSTN he see only 993 with full E.164

thank you again

Still not cristal clear. Do you want the caller to see 993 as the called number when they make a call to PSTN?

Response Signature

yes that what I need

the PSTN see only 993 as the called number when any number from this hunt group need to make outsite call

Abdullah Hashim wrote:

yes that what I need

the PSTN see only 993 as the called number when any number from this hunt group need to make outsite call

Well you kind of contradict your answers, can you pleasen clarify who it is that you want to see 993?

Is it the internal caller that should see 993 as the called number when they make a call out to PSTN?

Or is it the external called, on PSTN, that should see that the call comes from 993, aka calling from +44574456993?

Response Signature

yes that what I need

the external called, on PSTN, that should see that the call comes from 993, aka calling from +44574456993

Abdullah Hashim wrote:

yes that what I need

Okay, glad that we finally sorted out what you want to accomplish.

You should be able to do that if you follow the procedure in my first answer.

Response Signature

thakn you again for you answer

but what did you Mean with

Create a PT that holds a set of TP(s)

how I make sure

that the phone/line CSS(s) can't see the PTs for the normal call routing

thank a lot for support

Abdullah Hashim wrote:

thakn you again for you answer

but what did you Mean with

Create a PT that holds a set of TP(s)

how I make sure

that the phone/line CSS(s) can't see the PTs for the normal call routing

thank a lot for support

Let's take it step by step.

1. Create a partition (PT) that you name for example Sales_PSTN_PT or any other name of your choice.
    2. Create a calling search space (CSS) that contains the above created PT, and any other PT needed for internal use of features or calls. This CSS can NOT contain the PT(s) that holds your normal call routing to the PSTN. If it does the change of the caller ID (CLID) may not work.
    3. Create a translation pattern (TP), or more if needed, that is an exact copy of your normal PSTN call routing. In this TP you can set the CLID to the value that you need, aka 993, +44574456993 or whatever your PSTN telco requires. Set the outgoing CSS on the TP(s) to something that can see your normal PSTN call routing.
    4. Change the CSS on the device or line, depending on what you use for call PSTN routing, to the new CSS that you created in step. Reset the device if you use device CSS to route calls. If you use line CSS you don't need to restart, since anything done on the line will automatically trigger a restart of the line.

You should be good to go.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: