Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Messaging issue on CUC 10.5.1 with SIP trunk

JOHNSON CHIRRA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I was implemented CUC-to-CUCM with SIP trunk last two month back, its working voice messaging system. when i was dial to voice profile no its working its says play IVR message and ask PIN no.

Now we are observe the one issue. when i have press the message button or dial 5000(voice pilet no) its able ringing, but MWI ON OFF is working.

we have restart the unity connection, its working two days, now issue is again repeat the issue. Again reboot the unity its working.

Please suggest any need to set on SIP trunk settings or any BUG are released?

CUCM Ver-- 10.5.1.10000-7
CUC ver ---  10.5.1.10000-7

Regards,

Johnson.

2 Replies 2

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

How many servers do you have for CUC?

If two then when this happens check the status of the cluster using the command show cluster status on CUC commamd line.

Also check for any core dumps on cuc using the command utils core active list.

Collect event viewer system and application logs to see if there is any alert prior to the MWI outage

Make sure the NTP on cuc is synched correctly with CUCM as NTP server with a stratum less than 5 using the command utils NTP status 

Aseem

Hi Aseem,

Thank you for Reply

I have CUCM cluster(Pub+Sub) and one Unity server 10.5.1.I have verified utils diagnstic test ,all services are passed except NTP Stratum above 5.

I was verified NTP server stratum is 6 now and there no core active file are generated, now i was rebooted its working but MWI indicator no working(glow). 

I have one more location in same setup like CUCM Cluster(P+S) and one unity 10.5.2, there NTP stratum is 9, but its working last two years.

I have attached screen shoot, Kindly verify.

Regards,

Johnson.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: