Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail for Hunt Pilot and Line group members

Philip Badhams
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Is it possible to have a voicemail for a Hunt Pilot, and also for the individual line group members of the Hunt pilot to have their own voicemail boxes? There are 14 line group members all with their own voicemail.

How I have done it previously was to add the line group members as alternate extensions to the HP mailbox. Given that all 14 members want access to the HP voicemails, I can't do that as I believe there is a limit of 9 alternate extensions?

My understanding is that I would need to use greeting administrator to record the HP greeting, but can't think how the line group members can retrieve the HP voicemail with them also having their own individual mailbox. The staff have specified that they do not want to send the HP voicemail to email so that is also ruled out.

I am using CUCM and Unity 12.5

I have seen mentions of call handlers and CTI route points on various Google searches, but at present these are topics, which I don't fully understand.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: