cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VoiceMail from main line distributed to several people

sprintership-il
Level 1
Level 1

Experts, now I have main line which is redirected to extension and if not call answered that person get VM, after hours same thing. Is there any way to get the vm from main line be delivered to multiple people? 

I was thinking about creating distribution email group and under that extension change smtp address and corporate email address. I think this would work. Is there any other simpler way or more clean way?

thank You,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you want the VM from main line to be delivered to multiple people then you can go with System distribution lists.

System distribution lists are used to send voice messages to multiple users. The users that are members of a system distribution list typically are users who need the same information on a regular basis, such as employees in a department or members of a team

HTH

Regards

Abhay

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

If you want the VM from main line to be delivered to multiple people then you can go with System distribution lists.

System distribution lists are used to send voice messages to multiple users. The users that are members of a system distribution list typically are users who need the same information on a regular basis, such as employees in a department or members of a team

HTH

Regards

Abhay

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Sorry, I don't have much experience in distribution list, but I see it under Cisco Unity connection under system distribution list. So I am creating one for example test with no extension assigned to it, and then adding members - by names or extensions?

I think I figure it out. Thank You,

Hope this below link would help

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/administration/guide/9xcucsagx/9xcucsag230.html#69093

Regards Abhay

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: