cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail issues - IOS Voice Gateway and Ericsson MD110 connected thru E1 QSIG with H.323

andrea_spo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This is my topology:

SITE A                                              SITE B

MD110 ----qsig---- VG2951 -----mpls----- VG2851 ----qsig---- MD110 (Third party VoiceMail)

I'm experiencing a strange beahvior when a digital Phones forwards the call in to the Voicemail and when I enable the "qsig decode" command under voice service voip global config.

Without the command issued: When I place a call from Site A to Site B all the IE facilities are passed correctly between the call parties, everything works fine, unless the phone in the site B forwards the call to the voicemail, in this case the call is not forwarded and the phone B continues ring.

With the command issued: (Same call parties) The call is forwared correctly to the voicemail but the IE Facilities are not displayed on the phones both before and after the call is answered.

Does anyone have any ideas about this issue?

Any help is appreciated.

The configurations are attached

Thanks

Andrea

1 Reply 1

yuanwu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, Andrea

When you didn't enable "qsig decode", the default behavior of the GW is to pass-through the qsig message, after enabling it, the GW will decode the qsig message, I think it will work for the direct call to display the facility information if the qsig message decode is correct.

more debug information will be needed to determine the issue, better open a TAC ticket for this one.

Rgds/Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: