Replies

VoIP

nosferatus96
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Could you please activate a debug ccsip messages and a debug ephone detail while dialing 9052001 and post the output?

Please also try to dial 9052001 on the keypad and then press dial softkey or speaker button and see if the resul is the same.

Thanks

BR

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

nosferatus96
Level 1
Level 1

nosferatus96
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone? 

Not clear what you are trying to do? what are these dial-peers which you shared for ? 

Response Signature

It's a school network for training students, each dial-peers are interconnected via a switch, each dial-peer have their own router, switch & VoIP phone. Right-now I am trying to reestablish phone calls functionality between each peers. the calls were working fine since now when I upgraded the routers to 4331s.

Could you please share your complete configurations?

Response Signature

I linked to the post the Router configuration for one of the peer, is it almost exactly the same config for all other peers, and this was working fine on older router, why is the destination-pattern not working now that it is on the ISR 4331?

nosferatus96
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone has any idea?

Hi,

Could you please activate a debug ccsip messages and a debug ephone detail while dialing 9052001 and post the output?

Please also try to dial 9052001 on the keypad and then press dial softkey or speaker button and see if the resul is the same.

Thanks

BR

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"