cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard Config

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

How can i deploy Wallbaord for our Call Center, "UCCX v8" if possible to give me the setep by step to configure it, Many Thanks and best regards

Mehdi

---

Posted by WebUser Mido Mclaren

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

From CCX Admin Guide:

You must purchase the wallboard separately, and configure and control it with its own wallboard software. Wallboard software and hardware are supported by the third-party wallboard vendors, not by Cisco.

You must install the wallboard software on a separate machine or desktop, not on the Unified CCX server. During installation of your wallboard software, you will need to configure your wallboard software to access the Unified CCX database. To do this, you need to assign a DSN, User ID, and password.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851ag.pdf

So, all you do on UCCX side is configure the real time reporting snapshot and point the wallboard solution to it, you should follow the wallboard's install/configuration steps.

HTH,

Chris

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Many thanks Chris for your reply, i'm trying to configure it.

thanks.

Mehdi.

---

Posted by WebUser Mido Mclaren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: