Views
Helpful
Replies

Web access on call manager 10.5

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hii,

I update to cucm105 from cucm8.6 and I want to make some change on web access but I don't now exactly where can I find in Enterprise parameters or Service to remove or add option to user Web page. In cucm8.6 was easy because I have Corporate/Personal address book but now I cannot find the option on cucm10.5 user web page.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What you see under Enterprise Parameters for self care portal is all you get to control, nothing else.

As to the directory:

Directory Search feature deprecated in Self Care starting with UCM 10.x
CSCup84745

The only option to search the directory would be to use this method (short of creating your own interface): http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/useroptions/10_5_1/CUCM_BK_U437D0F8_00_self-care-user-guide-1051.html#CUCM_TK_SBB32D1D_00

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

are u using Self Care portal ?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/useroptions/10_5_1/CUCM_BK_U437D0F8_00_self-care-user-guide-1051.html

Note that some settings that appear in this guide may not appear when you set up your phone in Unified Communications Self-Care Portal due to the following factors:

• Phone Capabilities—If a particular feature is not available for your particular phone model, that feature does not appear when you set up your phone in Unified Communications Self-Care Portal. For example, if your phone does not support Do Not Disturb, that feature does not appear as an available setting.
  • Enterprise Parameters—Your network administrator can set enterprise parameters in Cisco Unified Communications Manager that limit the settings that users can configure in Unified Communications Self-Care Portal. For example, network administrators can configure Unified Communications Self-Care Portal to remove all call forwarding options. With this configuration, Unified Communications Self-Care Portal does not display call forwarding options.

regds,

aman

Hey Aman,

After update I use the Self Care Portal and I cannot find Personal/Corporate Phone Book on the interface anymore. On the cucm8.6 it was more easy then now. 

I want to be able to add and remove options from user interface.

I manage to find the Self Care Portal but i cannot find the Personal/Corporate Phone Book.

Can you tell me where can I find those option in the Enterprise Parameters in cucm10.5?

What you see under Enterprise Parameters for self care portal is all you get to control, nothing else.

As to the directory:

Directory Search feature deprecated in Self Care starting with UCM 10.x
CSCup84745

The only option to search the directory would be to use this method (short of creating your own interface): http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/useroptions/10_5_1/CUCM_BK_U437D0F8_00_self-care-user-guide-1051.html#CUCM_TK_SBB32D1D_00

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

[+5] to Jaime.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: