cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webdialer Not Seeing Lines on Softphones

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Upgrading a call manger to 10.5 from 8.5.

The webdialer will can trigger a call from a softphone or hardphone, but on 10.5 it is not finding lines available on the softphones.  Anyone with any ideas on what might be the issue? Hardphones are working without issue.  -Bill

TAC Resolved Issue:

In 10.5 the webdialer is case sensitive on the Device Names.  CIPC Communicator logs the device in with all upper case.  In the Phone Configuration all of our Device names were SEP and lower case on the MAC addresses.  So, SEPc81f663d349e was not being found by the dialer, while SEPC81F663D349E is able to be found by the dialer.  Just thought I'd add this note in case someone else ran into the issue. -Bill

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

In 10.5 the webdialer is case sensitive on the Device Names.  CIPC Communicator logs the device in with all upper case.  In the Phone Configuration all of our Device names were SEP and lower case on the MAC addresses.  So, SEPc81f663d349e was not being found by the dialer, while SEPC81F663D349E is able to be found by the dialer.  Just thought I'd add this note in case someone else ran into the issue. -Bill

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1