Views
Helpful
Replies

WebDialer Problem

douglasfir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did anyone have a problem to log into WebDialer page using valid username/password?

I used standard URL:

https://CUCM_IP:8443/webdialer/Webdialer

I get the following:

HTTP Status 500 -

type: Exception report

description: The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception:

IllegalStateException User no longer present in cluster                

note: The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the logs.

Thanks, Dragan

5 Replies 5

Hi,

please, double check if you insert the user to the correct CUCM Users Group (for example: Standard CCM End Users) ... check the following link.

Hope this helps

Hi Marcelo,

I made one new user during the weekend and I added the same device as before into Controlled Devices. What is strange is that I forgot to add roles to this new user and it actually works now.

Previous tests I did with existing users with all kinds of roles, but all of them were members of Standard End User and CTI Enabled groups and I got this HTTP 500 error with them...

So I am also a bit confused that it works without any roles assigned, but at we made somehow :)

Thanks!

Dragan

Hi Dragan,

good news but interesting ... what happened when you remove the roles from a user that you are having problems? It works?

What is your CUCM version?

Regards

Hi Marcelo, I tried to remove all roles from one of non-working users and the problem was gone. Also after adding the same roles again (this time only CTI Enabled and Standard End User groups) the user remained functional..this seems like some bug in CUCM itself, perhaps in corelation with DB or something...

CUCM version is 10.0, actually 10.0.1.11900-2.

Regards, Dragan

Hi,

I agree that it looks like a bug (you have the first 10.0 version) and it is solved by a "workaround".

The CUCM version 10.0.(1)SU1 or 10.0.1.11900-2, 28/Apr/2014, has an update, 10.0.(1)SU2, 01/Jul/2014 ... check the link.

Remember that the newest 10.5 version is 10.5(2)SU2a, 14/Jul/2015

My recommendation, think of an upgrade.

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: