cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex calling doesn't ring on phones

sam hanks
Level 1
Level 1

We have a hunt group for our customer support line to ring simultaneously. Whenever an end user calls the line that routes to the hunt group, we all can answer the call through webex calling, but we can't answer on the phone. We have had to answer calls on the computer instead of on our actual work phones. 

We tried to create a new hunt group and change the AA to route to the new hunt group with the same issue.

3 Replies 3

alesuarez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @shanks2017 , could you solve this problem? I have the same issue with ATAs and webex, the simultaneous policy rings firts at all phones and webex pc, but when calls are queued if I pick up the first call queued then the phones stop ringing and only in webex pc could see the next queued calls. 

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I have multiple customers who are using Hunt Group and answering calls on Phones and it is working fine. 

Can you post screenshots of your configuration?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

I realized this issue goes beyond just the hunt group. Whenever an external call comes in, it only rings on webex calling on laptops/smartphones. I was on a call with a cisco engineer yesterday who called in and his calls rung on the phones when calling a number directly and the hunt group (we closed the case). However, we had clients call us minutes after that call with the engineer where the calls didn't ring on the phones at all again. I'm wondering if this is some organization setting or client setting that we are somehow missing. We recently migrated from Spark to WxC and this issue has persisted every since that carry over.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.