Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the Importance of CVP?

Jeylinux4Cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

Even though we have to have a ICM System, What is the essential or requirement to have a CVP in our UC Envirnoment?

Is there any other or extra features are available in CVP?

I need this because , i have to review a design of a customer.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bala,

In a contact center system, to greet callers & give them an interactive voice response ( IVR ) treatment till the agent becomes availble to answer their query, you need something known as VRU ( Voice response Unit). In an enterprise solution which we call it as UCCE, we provide 2 VRU products one of them being CVP & other being IP IVR.

To know more about their features offered, you may either refer their Datasheets or SRND Guides for UCCE & CVP.

GP.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bala,

In a contact center system, to greet callers & give them an interactive voice response ( IVR ) treatment till the agent becomes availble to answer their query, you need something known as VRU ( Voice response Unit). In an enterprise solution which we call it as UCCE, we provide 2 VRU products one of them being CVP & other being IP IVR.

To know more about their features offered, you may either refer their Datasheets or SRND Guides for UCCE & CVP.

GP.

Hi Gajanan,

Yes already i have downloaded the SRND of CVP and reading that as well.. Thanks for your reply on this...