cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What numbers are in a pickup group?

Tim K
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way for me to find out what numbers are assigned to a pickup group without looking at each directory number? I tried opening up the pickup group and clicking on Dependency Reports, but that did not show me what I need.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

After you click Dependency Records, you should see a count of directory numbers associated with the pickup group. Click the number under Record Count or click "Directory Number". This will show you all DNs associated with this pickup group. Be sure in Enterprise Parameters you have "Enable Dependency Records" set to True.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

After you click Dependency Records, you should see a count of directory numbers associated with the pickup group. Click the number under Record Count or click "Directory Number". This will show you all DNs associated with this pickup group. Be sure in Enterprise Parameters you have "Enable Dependency Records" set to True.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Brandon,

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for taking so long to get back to you. You are correct, it does show up under the Recrod Count. I clicked on the number and it showed me the phone numbers assigned to that pickup group.