Views
Helpful
Replies

When subscriber is up, cannot make calls to one site

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have upgraded CUCM from 4.2.3 to CUCM 7.1.5. The upgrade was a success. But after when the subscriber is also upgraded and its live, calls to 2 or 3 sites are not going. When we make the subscriber down, the calls are going with no problem. There are 2 nodes in the cluster. The subscriber replication status stays in 0.

Regards,

Fawaz                  

17 Replies 17

Hi Fawaz,

Interesting. So the defect says dbmon core'd. Is that the case with your server(s)? What was done to get the issue fixed though? It would be good for anyone who reads this thread to know and to try as well :-)

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi Harmit,

Its not fixed. TAC said it has no workaround. Thats what in the bug tool kit also said. He said we may need to do a restart of the cluster. But I do not think it will work, because we have already done it. Second thing is we may need to upgrade to a cucm version which has a fix for this bug!!

Thank you Harmit for all your replys. All your analysis were spot on.

I had a pretty long weekend. I am leaving now.

Regards,

Fawaz.

Anytime Fawaz, glad I could be of help! Do keep us posted on the final outcome of this issue.

Regards,

Harmit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: