cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where do I install these licenses

John Huthmaker
Level 4
Level 4

I'm not sure which of my Unified Communications servers I install these license files on.

Webex Ports

MeetingPlace Users

Intercompany Media Engine

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

9 Replies 9

Which Licenses you are talking about?

They are PAK keys for

10 Webex Ports

100 MeetingPlace Users

I would assume they need to be placed on the Presence server.  However, I dont want to be wrong and generate new license files off the wrong mac address.

The Webex port license should be on the Webex server..

and for the Meeting Place.. this doc would help you..

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unified_MeetingPlace_Release_8.0_--_Installing_and_Managing_Licenses_for_Cisco_Unified_MeetingPlace#How_to_Install_and_Manage_Licenses

Mohsin..

Please rate if that helps..

I wonder if we were given the wrong license then.  We were suppose to have hosted webex licenses.  We didnt recieve licenses or media for a webex server.

Do you have your webex server at your premises??  or Are you asking about the Webex Connect??

We do not have a Webex server

Nevermind, I just got my answer.  I tried adding the license on cisco.com/go/license, and I got the anser.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:

This is a 2 step process. Completing the information below is the first step in provisioning your WebEx Subscription.

After you complete and submit this form, you will be provided with a link to a provisioning form. The provisioning form includes information required to activate your WebEx subscription.

The link to the provisioning form will be emailed to you at the end of this registration.

You must use the same PAK for the provisioning form that you typed in for this registration!

Make sure to enter your correct email ID as this is how Cisco will communicate with regarding your WebEx Subscription.

If you do not have WebEx server and you are asking about the user based license, then you need to get the CUWL from Cisco for te 10 users..

Does it not get auto installed