cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where do I set device CSS for Pilot Point? (CUCM 7.15)

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I know this sounds like a silly question, but I'm trying to set the device CSS on a pilot point - not the line CSS.  It's not a drop down box when you look at the pilot point configuration.  I've found and set it before, however it appears I did not take good notes.  I remember it was sort of a backwards way to control the device without actually being in the Pilot Point configuration.  Any thoughts?

CUCM 7.15.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

are you referring to hunt pilot? If so there is no separate device and line, there is only one CSS. Perhaps you recall cti route point?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

No. Pilot Point.

Application - Cisco Unified CM Attendant Console - Pilot Point.

I know you don't see a CSS drop down box when you're looking at it from the Pilot Point configuration page (normal view). There is a sneaky way. I see all my other Pilot points have the device CSS set (as well as DN CSS).

Found it.  I setup a Pilot point with device name=XXX.  I complete the DN, and hunt group stuff.  I then search for CTI route points with the device name = XXX.  I can now set the device CSS for the Pilot point.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: