cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where do you Configure AXL information in IM&P 11.5?

techToddler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Folks,

When I saw integrating CUCM and IM&P v9, I could see there was an option to integrate CUCM PUBLISHER where you have to configure everything related to CUCM like IP and AXL.

Now I am trying to understand where to put this in 11.5? Please help

Regards

Sanjay. 

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't need to do that anymore, as IM&P is now part of the CUCM cluster, there's no need for that, did you review the install guide for IM&P 11.5??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime

I read and couldn't find a place where it tells that this would be replaced by a AXL step or not needed anymore. Maybe i am not understanding...

1. Do you mean installing im&p server will automatically add as a sub to cucm or should we manually add it.

2 . Could you please let me know a doc where it exactly explains.

Thanks

Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

As Jaime mentioned earlier.You dont need any of AXL user cofniguration.You can use cucm application username integration on the Presence page.

Thanks

The CUCM/IM&P installation guide has all the steps that are required for the install of IM&P on 11.5 release, if you're installing these products, that is the documentation you should have already reviewed prior to doing this.

It used to ask you for that info, as before they were not really part of the same cluster. Now that IM&P is part of the CUCM cluster as a SUB, they have full access to every other server in the cluster.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: