Views
Helpful
Replies

why am I seeing calldisposition 52 in call leg 1

Keith Abbott
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Cisco telephony and need a little help understanding something I'm seeing.

Can anyone explain why I am seeing a lot of calls  ending in calldisposition 52 in the first call leg?

I know that 52 is 'called party disconnected, and call leg 1 is the ICM sending the call to CVP.

But a vast majority of the calls into the same toll-free number and skill group end in disposition 13 in the first leg and I don't understand what the disposition 52 is telling me.

Below are the RC and TC records for a typical case. Any insight anyone could provide would be appreciated.

thx

db records

BTW - is there a table I could query that would tell me what the target 1550 (etc) was? is that just the Skill Group Identifier?

1 Reply 1

Keith Abbott
Level 1
Level 1

My apologies for the repeat group. I kept getting errors when I tried to post, that made it appear the question was not posting, and wound up with 2 (at least) identical posts.

I had the same problem when I attempted to delete this duplicate. Please reply to the other thread and I will attempt to delete this message again later.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: